Fun Holiday Party Ideas – Seattle
No matter what type of holiday party you are planning – whether it be a small gathering for just a few friends, a corporate holiday party for hundreds of associates, a small business or office gathering, or a private holiday event – we are here to support you!
Here are the top 10 entertainment ideas we see during the winter season:
1) Christmas Entertainers – Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Elf Face Painters, Reindeer Characters snow men, balloon twisters, and so much more. We provide entertainment acts throughout the Seattle area and beyond With full Santa Photo options – and a huge resource of decor and entertainment options we can solve any of your needs!
Our live acts department is busy during the holiday season with all kinds of great special events and celebrations. Our entertainers are featured at various malls, shopping centers, restaurants, breakfast with Santa events, and so much more all over the area.
2) Snow Machines! – Our snow machine rentals are the perfect addition to any winter wonderland event. These commercial quality evaporative snow machine rentals create the look of real snow falling indoors or out! They shoot realistic looking snowflakes 25 to 35 feet out and eight to fifteen feet across (wide).
3) Fun Photo Keepsakes – All of our photo activities become very popular during the winter months as they are a great way to capture memories and give party guests a keepsake to remember the special event by. Our photo booth rental options are great, as well as our Green Screen Photos, Instant Photo solutions, and Photo Flipbook programs! We feature all kinds of great photo activities and can serve crowds of any size or shape.
4) Trackless Holiday Trains. – Our holiday trains are hugely popular and have been features at all kinds of pacific northwest shopping centers, church events, special gatherings, and all kinds of other holiday events. There is nothing like a “Polar Express” train ride to get people in the holiday spirit.
5) Game Tables, Arcades, and Xtreme Video Games – With hundreds of table games and activities available, our ability to pull off any sort of game room style event is incomparable. From Pool tournaments to ping pong competitions, pinball activities and so much more. Let us create the arcade atmosphere you need for your special event! We have Wii’s, Xbox Connects, and full on fun activities for all kinds of special events.
6) Game Show Productions – When it comes to figuring out one fun activity for a large group the game show is always a hit. People of all ages love game shows and everyone loves to be in one. The best thing about our gameshow productions is that they can be customized to include questions about your guests, your group, company, or a specific person at the party. We can also create gameshows with popular christmas questions and answers.
7) Holiday Arts and Crafts Activities. – This category is limitless. At Clowns Unlimited we support countless arts and craft programs for large scale events across the Seattle area. During the holiday season we provide Gingerbread House making stations, cookie decorating activities, and a myriad of other great fun arts and craft options for event planners.
8) DJ’s, Emcees, Digital Juke Boxes, and Karaoke Parties – Our professional DJ’s come packed with more than 10,000 radio ready songs. They are fun group leaders and can emcee any special event you are planning. In addition, Karaoke is always popular. And at Clowns Unlimited we have a great selection of karaoke favorites which will entice every one to sing a round!
9) Concession Machines – We make colored popcorns, cotton candies, and snowball snow kones all winter long. We also provide a great amount of other fun food options for any party or event you find yourself planning this holiday season.
10) Casino Parties – Countless party planners rely on casino entertainment for their holiday parties, and that is because the casino party is a huge success. Every one loves a vegas night, and at Clowns Unlimited we help to deliver some of the regions best casino parties.
Contact us to learn more about services and rentals for your event.